Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good blood test

I had a blood test yesterday and the numbers were near normal. My Doctor was pleased and so was Kelly and I! That means the chemo is doing what it's supposed to be and my body is doing what it's supposed to- building new "good" cells. I will have another bone marrow biopsy on Thursday to see how clean my white blood cells are. the Doctor is expecting good results based on my blood work. I'm really enjoying my time at home. I wish I wasn't tired all the time but just being here is wonderful. Thank you every body for your love and support!

6 comments:

Pini said...

Great news! Prayers and positive thinking coming your way always! Love you Todd!

Robert said...

Pha-Kin-A Buddy! GREAT WORK! GO, GO, GO!
See ya real soon! Robert

Machado Family said...

Awesome news, Todd! Happy your at home with your family.

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news! The Ruoff family is praying for you, loved how Kelly decorated your head, the boys thought it was great! Love ya, Kathy and Chris

Anonymous said...

awesome news!we will continue to pray for you and know that God has you in his hands!

Anonymous said...

Hi Todd... Ryan and Kate say Hi!! They still ask about you constantly and are excited about being part of the "Coach Todd Rocks Programs". Its so great how you have inspired so many of "your" kids to want to be a part of your cure. WE BELIEVE that the power of our community and your strong spirit will overcome whatever obstacles you have ahead. Remember that you and Kelly are in our thoughts and prayers every day... HAVE A GREAT DAY !!! We love you! YOU ROCK!

Liz H.